Win Thin & Associates (WTA), Certified Public Accountants, which is one of the largest professional service firms of over 58 years’ standing in Myanmar rendering professional services such as Audit and Assurance, Business Valuation, Financial & Tax Due Diligence, etc.
• Diploma/ Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• Computer skills (Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Organizational and time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving attitude with good team working personality
• Monday to Friday 9-5 (Sat-Sun and Public Holidays off)
• Salary Negotiable.
• Job type: permanent.
The persons who are interested in the above posts can send their C.V together with the qualification certificates to the following emails before June 16, 2023