Last Updated: May 24, 2023
1. Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our site, https://winthinassociates.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access
2. Use of Your Information
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We value your privacy and will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, except when required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a legal process.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on May 24, 2023. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.